December 2019 Product Updates
We're releasing minor updates for all products with fixes and optimizations all round.
- Optimize HTTP/2 file handling
- Fix Conditional routine with gzipped content
- Fix MPR mprLog after backup rotation
- Fix MPR CPU spin in mprWaitForEvent
- Fix OpenSSL SslProtocol directive for TLSv1
- Fix Compiling for FreeBSD
Release details at Appweb GitHub Issues.
- TLS v3 support
- Update Osdep for building on BSD
- Fix high CPU load in file upload
- Harden HTTP header parsing
- Fix file upload memory use after free
Release details at GoAhead GitHub Issues.
- Update ESP espAction to use abilities vs roles
- Add ESP database open/close reloading
- Fix ESP findParams with multiple keys
Release details at ESP GitHub Issues.
All other products have been updated with minor fixes.
Download the new releases at:
- Appweb release 7.2.1 and 8.0.2
- GoAhead release 5.1.0
- ESP release 8.1.2
- Pak release 1.0.4
- Makeme release 1.0.2
- Expansive release 1.0.1
- Ejscript release 2.7.6