GoAhead Project Resources
Embedthis developers use a variety of tools and resources to better manage the GoAhead project. These include source code control and an issue tracking database.
The GoAhead source code is hosted in a Git repository. We provide open read-only access. Write access is available to regular contributing developers.
You can subscribe to be notified of important security updates by subscribing to the GoAhead Security Alert GitHub Issue. Login to GitHub and subscribe under Notifications on the right hand side.
The GoAhead open issue and bug list is stored in a GitHub Issue database. Use the issue list to report bugs, issues and questions. Make sure you do the following:
- Fully describe any issue — don't be too brief
- The exact sequence of operations to provoke the issue
- Specify the software version and how you built it
- Describe your system platform: O/S and hardware
- Provide a stand-alone test case that reproduces the issue
- If relevant, upload edited log files and command line trace
Most folks are way too brief in describing issues. To solve quickly, more detail really helps.
Embedthis provides support for GoAhead for commercial customers. If you are interested in commercial support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.