Kickstart for Ioto is a VueJS application that includes the following components:
- Ioto HTTP web server — requires Ioto commercial license
- Cloud-based skin and theme for the Ioto Cloud Device Manager
- Source code
- User management
- User login
- Property edit
- Alert notification
- Event log
- Dynamic tables and graphs
- Paged Data Tables
- Granular access control per page
- Device schema to model data for storage in device and in the cloud
- Transparent replication of device data to the cloud
- Ioto Cloud Device Manager skin and UI theme
- White-label via customized app name and logo
- Best practices security configuration
- Transport Layer Security (TLS/SSL)
- Secure user login
- Password storage with Blowfish hashing and salting
- Granular access control per-page or per URI
- Sandboxed resource limits
- Defensive counter-measures for DOS attacks
- Access and access violation logging
- Content Security Policy to minimize cross-site scripting
- CrossOrigin sharing support
- Hidden frame hijack prevention
- Hardened against Crime, Breach, Beast and Lucky 13 exploits
- Executes with minimal privilege in Chroot jail
- Safe portable runtime to protect against memory leaks and buffer overflows
- Angel monitoring process
- Highly responsive UI with sub-second page transitions.
- Excellent request throughput and scaling.
- Small memory footprint even under heavy load (~1.5MB including TLS, database and entire application).
- Data interchange with server via optimized JSON requests and responses.
- Builds with the modern Vite build tool.
- Vuetify Material Design look and feel.
- Themeable SASS style sheets.
- HTTP server and client libraries.
- Extensive debug and trace logging.
- Select and customize CSS themes.
- Full C API Documentation.
- MAC OSX
- Supports ARM, MIPS, X86/X86_64, PPC, SH, Sparc processors.
- Full cross-compilation support. Use Windows, Linux or Mac as build system.
- Fine-grained control for conditional build and compilation.
- Build statically or shared.
- HTTP/1.1, and HTTP/2 RFC 2616.