Ioto Project Resources
Embedthis developers use a variety of tools and resources to better manage the Ioto project. These include source code control and an issue tracking database.
You can subscribe to be notified of important security updates by subscribing to the Ioto Security Alerts GitHub Issue. Login to GitHub and subscribe under Notifications on the right hand side.
Bug Issue List
The Ioto open issue and bug list is stored in a GitHub Issues site. Use the issue list to report bugs, issues and questions. Make sure you do the following:
- Fully describe any issue — don't be too brief
- The exact sequence of operations to provoke the issue
- Specify the software version and how you built it
- Describe your system platform: O/S and hardware
- Provide a stand-alone test case that reproduces the issue
- If relevant, upload edited log files and command line trace
Most folks are way too brief in describing issues. To solve quickly, more detail really helps.
Embedthis provides support for Ioto for commercial customers. If you are interested in commercial support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
When evaulating Ioto, you may ask questions on the GitHub Discussions Forum.