MakeMe Project Resources
The MakeMe project uses a variety of tools and resources to better manage the project, including: source code control and an online issue database.
The MakeMe source code is hosted in the GitHub MakeMe Repository. We provide open read-only access. Write access is available to regular contributing developers.
The MakeMe open issue and bug list is stored in a GitHub Issue database. Use the issue list to report bugs, support issues and questions. Make sure you do the following:
- Fully describe any issue — don't be too brief
- The exact sequence of operations to provoke the issue
- Specify the software version and how you built it
- Describe your system platform: O/S and hardware
- Provide a stand-alone test case that reproduces the issue
- If relevant, upload edited log files and command line trace
Most folks are way too brief in describing issues. To solve quickly, more detail really helps.
You may also ask questions in the form of well described issues at the GitHub MakeMe issue database.
Developers are very welcome, both as occasional contributors or core developers. For Embedthis to accept patches or code from any developer, the developer must first have completed the Contributors Agreement. This Agreement is designed to ensure that you are protected and that your patches can be utilized by everyone. All submitted patches that are included in MakeMe are governed by this agreement.