EmbedThis Builder is a site and service to help you create and manage your internet connected devices. The Builder is used to define your connected device products, download device agent software, and configure and control cloud-based management. It is also the portal to purchase subscriptions, receive support, and resolve issues with the guidance of EmbedThis staff.
The Builder is a developer’s one-stop shop for creating connected devices.
The Embedthis Builder provides the following components and functions:
- Device Builder portal UI.
- Product configurator to define and manage connected products.
- Download device agent software and samples.
- Create and manage device clouds in any AWS region worldwide.
- Automated provisioning of required resources in device clouds.
- Create and deploy a custom user device manager UI.
- Manage over-the-air device software updates.
- Monitor and manage the performance of your cloud and devices.
- Subscription metering and billing service
- Talk to online to EmbedThis support experts.
- Create one or more products using Ioto.
- Download latest Ioto agent software.
- Download Kickstart local device manager sample.
- Select automated device unit metering or manual unit counting.
- View and trace product unit volumes, version status and performance.
Device Cloud Manager
- Creates private AWS cloud to host device data and control the device fleet.
- Create device clouds in any one of AWS’s 26 regions to securely store data locally.
- Customize the AWS IoT security policy.
- Specify custom domain for device manager.
Ioto Device Manager
- Use the builder to customize the white-lable device manager.
- Add your product name, logo, color schema, custom device data and screens.
- Leverage the pre-built authentication, navigation, dashboards, world-wide deployment, security and performance in your device UI.
- Library of UI widgets for graphs, tables, gauges, and editing property panels.
- Ability to create your own UI from the ground-up using the Ioto APIs.
AWS IoT Integration
- AWS Iot Ready.
- Capture device data and export to AWS.
- Edge-Tables – transparent device database data replication to AWS DynamoDB.
- Control plane data can optionally be stored in AWS IoT shadows.
- Stream volume device data to AWS S3 data lake.
- Store device logs, metrics in AWS CloudWatch.
- Audit access via AWS CloudTrail.
Over the Air Updates
- Easily deploy new device features and patch security issues.
- Selectively deploy updates to specific devices.
- Create distribution policies using device configuration.
- Manage gradual device population updates.
- Improve device functionality over time.
Organizations and Access
- Invite users to give access to your builder account.
- Assign user roles and access permissions.
- Grant access to view dashboards and metrics.
- Grant access download agent software.
- Grant access to open support cases with EmbedThis.
- Manage billing, subscriptions and renewals.
- Open support cases online.
- Receive email copies of all correspondence.
- Copy all required staff members.
- Assign issue severity.
- Purchase basic and developer support packages.