Embedthis GoAhead is commercially licensed, royalty-free with complete source code, documentation and samples. The software may be licensed for a single product, a product family or a custom field of endeavor. We will work with you to tailor the license if required to meet your specific needs.
We provide free product evaluations under an Evaluation License so you may thoroughly test and understand the software before licensing.
Commercial License Benefits
The Embedthis GoAhead royalty-free commercial license provides you with the following benefits:
- The right to develop and modify the software to embed in products and keep your source code private
- Simple royalty-free, one-time purchase options
- Software maintenance for updates and upgrades
- Priority software support services
- Proactive notification of security alerts
Renewable software maintenance is offered separately from support and provides product updates and upgrades for the software for 12 months. Maintenance is highly recommended to stay abreast of the changing security environment.
Support services are offered separately at Bronze, Silver and Gold levels and provides:
- Email support for development, deployment and production issues
- Development assistance and guidance
- Patches to resolve software issues
- Priority notification of security updates
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a price quotation. Please be sure to include your name, company information and price and volume details about your product in which you plan to incorporate Embedthis software. NDAs are available on request.
We also offer comprehensive development services to assist you in creating your application or device. See Development Services for more detail.
Embedthis GoAhead is developed in the USA and is subject to U.S. export laws. Please read Export Classification for ECCN information.
You may use extension packages published through the Pak Catalog in your GoAhead application. However, each extension will use its own license (see the LICENSE file). Extensions published by Embedthis, often use the the Embedthis Extension License so they can be used with applications with a commercial GoAhead license.