April Product Updates
We're releasing updates for all products to work with the new Pak pak.json configuration files.
This means that Appweb, GoAhead and ESP get new releases was well as MakeMe, Expansive and Ejscript.
- Appweb 7.0.3 has an important security fix to address an authentication bypass issue. This is a critical update.
- Appweb also updates for OpenSSL 1.1.0h, MbedTLS 2.8.0 and SQLite 3.23.1 for important security updates.
- Appweb gets a new esp upload sample.
Release details at Appweb GitHub Issues.
- GoAhead also updates OpenSSL 1.1.0h and MbedTLS 2.8.0 which contain important security updates.
Release details at GoAhead GitHub Issues.
- ESP updates OpenSSL 1.1.0h and MbedTLS 2.8.0 which contain important security updates.
- ESP gains some new samples and all samples are brought up-to-date with the new Pak.
- ESP skeletons and esp- and exp- packages are similarly updated.
Release details at ESP GitHub Issues.
All products have been updated to support the Pak package.json configuration file which replaces the use of package.json. Alpine linux is also supported via a small update to osdep.h.