Ioto Device Manager
The Device Manager is a white-label, device management web app that you can customize to suit your exact management needs.
It can be extensively customized to manage your devices with your logo, product name, color and font theme, device data and device specific screens and interface including browser-based and cloud-side custom logic (dedicated clouds).
The EmbedThis Builder is used to configure and customize Device Managers and the Ioto service will host and serve the Device Manager for your users.
The Device Manager is included in your Ioto subscription.
Device Manager Features
The Device Manager has the following features:
- Customizable, white-label, no-code, Device Manager.
- Configurable via the Builder without code.
- Tailor with your product name, logo, color schema, custom device data and screens.
- Pre-built components for authentication, navigation, dashboards, graphs, deployment and monitoring.
- Dashboards to visualize device data via powerful metrics and statistics.
- Library of UI widgets for graphs, tables, gauges, and editing property panels.
- Extensive API to create your own bespoke custom UI components.
The Ioto Device Manager, is hosted by Embedthis on a sub-domain of your choosing under the ioto.me domain. You can select a unique sub-domain that reflects your company or product's brand. The sub-domain name you choose must be globally unique.
Alternatively, you can register your own domain name and point that to the underlying Ioto manager site.
To use an Ioto sub-domain, enter the sub-domain name of your choosing. To use a self-hosted domain, check the "Self Hosted Domain" checkbox and enter your full domain name.
To configure the Device Manager by uploading the following assets:
- Your logo
- Extension Components
The Schema.json file describes your device specific data and the Display.json defines how to present the user interface to manage that device data.
The Ioto Manager is a VueJS application that can be extended at runtime via custom components. You can build custom VueJS components and package into a bundle that can be uploaded and dynamically integrated into the Ioto Manager to provide custom UI displays and perform unique tasks.
To learn more, read the documentation Manager Custom Components.